Wow, you guys! I am humbled and so very grateful for your comments on my giveaway post (please enter to win $50, if you haven't already!). I love my blog and all of you, and I want to deliver the best product possible. Thank you so much for your valuable input and for reading my blog. Thank you, thank you!
My three boys and I have a little vacation planned for the next few days, so I am trying to get a few tasks accomplished tonight. Laundry is done, dishes are done, boys are in bed and now I am sitting down to deliver you an easy dinner recipe that my family and I loved.
After this comes packing. Ughh, how I dislike packing.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the following ingredients:
Meat from 1 Rotisserie chicken
1/2 of a small onion, chopped
3 stalks celery, sliced
5-oz. bag croutons
1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup milk
Mix well. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese over the top and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Chicken and Cheese Casserole
Dinner just does not get any easier!
Contributed by Megan Porta from pipandebby.com.
Published Jan 5, 2013
Total time:1 hr
- Meat from 1 Rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 of a small onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 5-oz. bag croutons
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. Combine all ingredients, minus ½ cup of mozzarella cheese, in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of cheese over top and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Serve warm.