This skillet calzone takes less than an hour of your time, it is DELICIOUS and your entire family will love it. Cater the filling ingredients to your liking.
A couple things, in bullet points:
- I am in the process of creating a new website and it has been like learning an entirely new language! It feels like it will take forever to get it up and running, but I'm so excited to reveal it to you all!
- My oldest cutie had a minor surgery this week and EVERY time we spend a day in the hospital with him none of our brains work for a week. Hence the bullet points.
- Yes, I do realize that some random things have popped up on this site this week. (see: first and second bullet points.)
- This calzone is a new dinner favorite. YUM.
- I cannot believe how nice it is outside! 80 degrees at the end of September. LOVE. IT.
- You still have a few days to enter for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card! CLICK HERE!
Just as with pizza and stromboli, there are endless possibilities with calzones. Swap the meat or veggies out with any of your choice.
This probably goes without saying, but you will need a cast-iron skillet for this recipe. Please don't put a regular skillet into your oven and come crying.
Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for peeking in!